Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BAILEY'S ROOM

 I finally took pictures of Bailey's room. It is not perfect yet! Some day but here is what we have so far!
 Her Aunt Sarah made her name for her!
 The lamp I am going to add something fun at the bottom of the shade. The jewelry box on the dresser was mine and I am so happy that I still have it to pass it on to her.
 Her crib that I absolutely love!!! It was perfect! Thanks Grammy and Grampy for it! And her bedding is exactly what I invisioned!
 Lanterns that Bailey's Aunt JoJo bought for her shower. I have three hung on each side of her crib. It looks so cute!
 The curtains my mom helped me make. The vallance came with the bedding set. Changing table my cousin gave to us cause they were not using it. I dont use it for a changing table but the shelves sure do come in handy for organizing things.
 Looking into her room from the hallway! The "B" her Aunt Bethany made for her.
 Such a HAPPY Baby! She is always smiling! It is her favorite activity! Especially when her daddy is around!

No comments:

Post a Comment