Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Baby Girl!!

If you havent heard by now...we are having a BABY GIRL!!! She is due May 27th and will be named Bailey!  We are so excited for this precious little girl to join our family. I ordered the crib bedding this week.
     
I am so excited to paint and decorate!!!! I think I am starting to have the over board girl effects already. Tommy keeps looking at me like I am crazy! It is pretty funny!

Well I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and enjoyed this time of year even though it went by way to fast!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks Great and I can't wait for her birth.... When is the baby shower? I want to try and make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations we are so excited for you guys!!! I can't wait to see pictures of her!!! Post some belly pics! They are great to have after have the baby you can really see how much the baby has grown through each month!!! It's really fun! Love you guys and are so so happy for you! Congrats again! I am so jealous!!! I love the baby bedding you got by the way, I LOVE ZEBRA print! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete