Saturday, March 13, 2010

Blue Truck!!!

Today was a sad day! But good day! I accomplished a lot in one day! I changed a battery in the truck all by myself, NO ONE, helping me. I am pretty proud of myself for that accomplishment! Went to lunch with my mom and sister for my moms birthday and then went and got pedi's! Fun time! Then I met with a guy and his son about buying the truck and WaLa!!! They bought it! It was a good thing to cause I was going a little insane about no one showing up or acting super interested and then tring to nickel and dime me! Then went to dinner with the fam for moms birthday! Missed Tommy and his laugh but soon (2 weeks) will get to hear it again face to face! Cant wait! Well that was my very productive day oh and I started a new sewing project! So thats fun!
1

No comments:

Post a Comment