Sunday, September 27, 2009

FUN NIGHT!!!

Yesterday was Tommys brother Eric's wedding. I brought my camera to get pictures of everything and especially me and Tommy and the only picture I got of the whole night was Tommy dancing with his grandma. Which don't get me wrong is probably the most important picture to us. Tommy has a very special relationship with his grandma and at weddings she will only dance with him and for some reason she escaped at our wedding and he didn't get to dance with her. To say the least he was really excited when there was another wedding to be able to dance with her. It touches my heart how good he is with her and makes me so excited when we have kids cause he is going to be such a great dad, so kind and caring.

This is the only picture of us of the whole day and night and it is in the car on the way to bowling. A little ridiculous especially cause Tommy looked so good in his tux! I love when he is in a tux. I want to get a formal and him a tux and go on a fancy date or something. I think it would be fun!

After the wedding and reception we went and played Settlers of Catan with Tommys sister and brother in law since they are only in town for a few days. We left straight from there to go bowling with some of Tommys family for his other sisters birthday. We got home late...or late for us and to say the least we were really excited to go to sleep before we had to get up for primary. We loved every minute of it and it was a good day. Congratulations to Eric and Sarah for their big day and welcome to the family Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment