Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Moving/Unpacking

So we just moved a couple of weeks ago and now I am trying to get settled in after family vacations and busy life around home. I hate having nothing up on my walls and Tommy is like it looks fine don't worry about it...but I need decorations and cute ideas. So if anyone has cute ideas to go with red and black for my bedroom and black, white and green for my bathroom it would be greatly appreciated. Just wanted to say thanks to all those that have helped us move and start to get settled in. It is greatly appreciated and we love all of you so much!

2 comments:

  1. HI Julie, I am so happy you started a blog, I have been waiting and waiting!!! You will love blog it is the best journal ever! You can also get them printed if you want by the end of each year, their good to have! Keep in touch okay?! Love ya! Glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yeah i just moved here on Sunday for work. My dad is expanding his business state wide and Josh just started with my dad in april so we moved here to help him expand. So that is why we're here. We will be moving into a house hopefully in the next couple weeks here in montgomery. Hope all is going well. Send love to the fam!

    ReplyDelete